Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Year of the Fox by Merren Tait, a local NZ author

The Year of the Fox: A Good Life novelThe Year of the Fox: A Good Life novel by Merren Tait

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Really loved it actually, I think they call this kind of book a chick lit read. I've not read books like this for a long time, I read some really challenging books at times, so this was a welcome relief from all the serious stuff.
I bought it at Hamilton book month's Local Authors event and got to meet and chat with the author. Who knew that under that sweet exterior lurked a bit of a sex-pot! This story was laugh out loud funny and very, very steamy, a totally enjoyable read, I'm still smiling.
If you want a light hearted, romantic read set in a NZ south island rural setting, then this is for you, and if like me you were a fan of Tom & Barbara in The Good Life you'll love it all the more.


View all my reviews

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar