Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Akon Comments on Jay Z and Beyonce Divorce Rumors

In a recent interview with TMZ, Akon took time to share his thoughts on the rumors that has been in the air for an uncomfortably long time recently that Jay Z and Beyonce are getting a divorce. I have stayed away from reporting anything related to Jay and Beyonce splitting, cos I don't believe they can split, and I believe the rumors are just rumors. Not that I believe they are too perfect to split, no one is perfect, but because I believe much more than love, they handle their union like a business deal, so why would they want to fuck that up? Anyway, I have decided to post a story in line with these rumors because they have been so much news about this that I am beginning to believe that maybe they really are about to go their separate ways. 






"Their relationship has been more of a business to the outside world than an actual relationship. Now, to them, it may be a relationship, but it was presented to the world and it feels more corporate...Let me just speak for myself. I don't want to speak for everyone else. I'm just saying, how it may look from the outside coming in. They were trying to keep that relationship out of the public. When you a person of interest in the public, it's almost impossible to do it without speculation. If you become a public figure and you have a relationship, your relationship also becomes public. So, if you don't open up to the public and let people understand what this is, they will naturally speculate. Those speculations are gonna be completely opposite or completely wrong of what could really be happening. Now, you gotta answer or reply to what you shouldn't have had to in the first place. It's truly no one's business. But, it becomes a business of the public when you're a person of public interest. It's a matter of them saying, 'How do we go about moving forward?'" 



The last part of Akon's statement makes me believe he knows their is something going on, but can't really talk on it, and feels like they need to address it. They have put up this facade of a flawless relationship for so long that it would hurt their fans if they do come out and say they are going through tough times. But, come on! Which couple doesn't fight? I am very sure if the video of that elevator incidence with Jay Z and Solange (Beyonce's sister) never leaked, no one would have ever believed it could happen if the story was just published by a gossip site. I think they need to just speak on it and move on with their lives. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar