Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fleur de saison


The other day I bought on Primark this lovely shirt with little blue and yellow flowers. I love it; it's perfect for spring and it doesn't contain the trendy colours of this season, so I think that was one point for buying it (although the price was really nice).



As you know, I'm very interested in trends, but I normally don't follow them at all; they're an excellent guide for inspiration and buyers in big companies, but I think everyone should create their own style. I find boring seeing the same outfits in every shop or blog post, no offence!

 Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Sonia Rykiel pour H&M
Tights - Primark
Socks - Topshop
Hat - H&M Divided
Shoes - Alexandre Herchcovitch for Melissa
Ladybug brooch - off-brand

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar