Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#OOTD: Leafin' It Up This Autumn

#OOTD

Leafin' It Up This Autumn

This chosen #OOTD is actually the first time this Autumn that I've actually worn A/W wear in Switzerland as the weather hasn't quite transitioned to it's predicted lower temperatures just yet, and who wants to wear thick coats and turtle necks when it's still 19 degrees outside? Not me!
The best thing about A/W is the thick knit jumpers, faux fur coats and the wide selection of boots which I'm definitely ready on adding to my existing collection.
  Goodbye Sandals, Hello Boots!
In this #OOTD I wore a floral, long-sleeved romper from ZARA, I've had this one for years and I still love wearing it, as the cut is super flattering. 
I styled the romper with a Cream, Faux-fur, Gillet from T.K.Maxx, the brand is Freeplume (I've never heard of it either). 
FYI T.K.Maxx is the BEST place to buy outwear items, FACT!
Why? I think this because their outerwear collection includes various known brands/designer labels and even though they are usually from previous season trends/styles, you are still bound to find an item that is very much still on trend! I buy all of my coats from there and every time I shop at "TK" I always find great stuff!
 I wore a John Galliano Vintage buckle belt on top of the Gillet. This idea of wearing belts on top of Outerwear including coats and gillets, stems from the previous S/S19 Fashion Week guests. They were my inspiration for this idea. Wearing a belt on top of outerwear not only accessorises the overall look it also creates an hourglass silhouette by nipping you in at the waist, which is perfect for Women like me who don't have that hourglass shape.
For footwear I wore Black, thigh-high, suede, heeled boots from ZARA. Again I bought these boots two A/W seasons back and I have continued to wear them every A/W since then, as thigh-high boots continue to be a reoccurring, popular footwear trend each A/W. If you don't own a pair yet, make sure you do as I can't see the fashion world dismissing this trend anytime soon!
I then finished this look with a Black Fedora hat, a favourite of mine, again from ZARA and also a MUST BUY as Fedora hats are a popular hat style choice in the Autumn/Winter months, and they do a great job in protecting your face and hair from extreme weather conditions!

Outfit Breakdown

Shop this #OOTD look here:

*Please note that the items selected below are not the exact brand names or products that I am wearing from this post but they are similar styles. Happy Shopping!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar