Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zara release new sportswear collection

I must say I'm a bit confused at the Zara Sportswear collection.

While I think rain macs are a clever idea at festivals, I'm not really sure why this collection features so many wipe clean surfaces!!??!

I gym a lot at the moment and I'm always looking for new sports gear as mine gets wrecked fast. I'm always looking for things that I can add to cheer up my kit. Which at the moment consists of a bad sports bra, band t-shirts and men's gym shorts.

I have been trying to find classes where I feel comfortable enough to go. So far ballet and barre classes have proved difficult because I'm autistic and struggled with the routines. Which is a shame because I loved ballet. I just felt really really bad.

So anyway, back to this collection! Zara released a few pieces which are perfect for ballet. But I'm still wondering where all the awkward fabric choices came from.  I'm not really a fan to be honest.

Then again, I'm wondering if this is because I'm allergic to the normal work out gear for women. So many of my friends have confirmed that they feel the same way, they are sick of wearing tight revealing gym clothes like vests, crop tops and leggings. Which seems to be all the high street has to offer at the moment. Nothing but non stop leggings.
I do feel awkward at the gym wearing comfortable clothing as everyone else seems so made up in proper work out clothing. I feel awkward standing there in a Cramps T-shirt, a septum ring and men's shorts listening to death metal on my phone. This went down a treat in ballet as you can imagine.









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar