Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nails Inc. Polish in Hampstead Gardens



Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens (2 coats)

I just got home from watching Django Unchained. This is my last day off from work, so we thought it would be a good idea to celebrate it. If you like Quentin Tarantino movies (like I do), you will not be disappointed in Django Unchained. 

Wow, Hampstead Gardens is a unique color, now isn't it? It's on sale online at Sephora.com for $5 if you are interested. It's a dijon-mustard creme that isn't for everyone ( it looks a little poopy if you ask me). As you can see, it dries darker than the bottle color which makes it a little more wearable. I like it! The formula and application was fine on both accounts. What do you think, is this a color you'd wear?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar