Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK: Yeezy Season Three.

 I'm a bit meh about the whole thing.

Kanye West makes it very hard to like him. I read statements where he is constantly talking about his own genius and it makes it hard to want him to succeed. I just want to see him a bit more humble, human and nice. I went online this morning to see what the fuss was about with Yeezy season three.

Insanely this circus has made it to a third season.

I couldn't find any reviews for ages about the actual clothes. It was buried in the talk about the spectacle of the show. which is a shame. I don't see anything exciting about the clothes at all. In fact, I am going as far as to say that I feel the show covers the clothes for this reason. It's been the highlight of New York fashion week for the simple reason that Kanye comes attached to Kardashians and circus wherever he goes. Its sad.

 Mind you, when he presented as a 'designer' without the Kardashian attachment - the critics ripped him a new one over the badly fitting clothing. I remember it. I did it too. I just fail to see the attraction with the clothes or the style of Yeezy. Its about hype and hype sells.

I've written before about stage over load or styling overload covering the clothing and how sad it is. I don't like to see it happen because it doesn't let the clothes speak. If you have real talent, then show us the stuff without the pomp and spectacle!

I decided early on not to cover the spectacle of the run up to the show. I'm glad I didn't. I still want to have a proper look at the clothes but I am not impressed with what I saw on the runway. Meh and meh again.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar