Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lately

First of all, I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the kindness and support I have received about my engagement. The DM's, comments, e-mails, etc. have all been so thoughtful and just wonderful. You are all the best and I truly wish we could all get together and sip champagne!

I wanted to share a photo of my ring! I honestly wasn't planning on sharing a photo like this- I feel like it's just not my thing to do that. But, the amount of DM's I have received asking to see a close-up shot have been numerous... I've literally received hundreds of requests, so here we are!

In other non-engagement news, is anyone else SO glad to be back into a routine?! I am the type of person that thrives in a routine so it feels so good!

I have so much content for all of you the next few weeks/months and I just cannot wait to share. I feel so refreshed and invigorated after the holidays! If there is ever anything you'd like to see here, please know you can always e-mail me (summerwind41490@gmail.com). I also take requests monthly on Instastories!

Wearing: My latest obsession is this leopard coat. It's definitely out of my style comfort zone but I love the simplicity of the cut of the coat. It has a 1960's style to it and the leopard furry-goodness makes it feel updated and on-trend. It's also so warm and the fabric is so insanely soft. I have been wearing it literally every single day, ha!

Eating: I made this cabbage roll soup recently and it was so good. The only thing I would change would be to do half (or even 1/3) of the meat- I thought there was way too much meat in there. I would have also added more cabbage- it cooks down so much and I just LOVE cabbage. 

Drinking: I'm a gin gal and this cocktail sounds so light and refreshing! Not necessarily a winter cocktail, but every once in a while, in the dead of winter, I crave something refreshing to remind me that winter will end eventually, ha! 
Sale-ing: The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale will be online from Monday, January 7th-Tuesday, January 8th. Included in the sale will be  TONS of high-demand pieces so it's sure to be a good one- especially if it is anything like August's sale which, in my opinion, was the best one yet! I can't wait! Will you be shopping the sale this year? I'll be sure to share my favorites from the sale on Monday!

Loving: I updated all of the widgets on the right sidebar with new categories and all new items! A nice new refresh for the new year!

Watching: The internet is crazed over Bird Box (on Netflix) so I watched it and thought it was really weird and also the ending was lame. It's worth watching, but things are left unexplained and I feel like there is too much dialogue at times.

Wanting:I have been into color lately- which is very different for me considering I wear mostly neutral. I think I'm going to start adding some color to my wardrobe this year- we shall see!

Pittsburgh-ing: Dianoia's is easily one of my favorite restaurants in Pittsburgh. We just went there on Saturday and I had their Angel Hair al Limone and it was one of the best pastas I have ever had. We are literally going back this weekend to eat it again! 

Traveling: I'm headed to Charlotte to visit my sister in two weeks! I can't wait- my parents are coming, too, and our Aunt and Uncle are meeting us there, too. 
Quoting: See more of my favorites, here. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar