Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daily Post (am)

There has been speculation as to why I photograph mostly men. Well I find that easy to answer. Women don't like to get photographed as much as their counterparts. It's frustrating for me. I find women beautiful, therefore, I find myself more picky in choosing a woman on the street to photograph. I have seen many and all say "no". Maybe I scare them or maybe an attitude is in order. Who knows?
Luckily I am able to accept the rejection and have found a way to not get angry or frustrated. I always compliment them after the rejection in hopes to change their minds. I now have to shoot women I know personally. It seems to be the only way. For all those beautiful women out there who happen to come across my blog, please say "yes". Remember it's a compliment, a huge one! I work in womens fashion and only read womens publications and have a true understanding in that demographic of fashion. I believe I know what looks good and can sense a personal style which stands out.
Give me that chance...pleeeeese!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar