Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Bully

I am shocked at one of the people who posted "funny" on my blog about a person I looked up to, admired , demonstrated humanity in the kindest most gentle way, and lost suddenly.
You are a bully. I hate hate bullies and I am part of many organizations regarding freak shows like your self. Gain some respect and learn to love. You have a serious problem you should get professional help for. Better yet, I hope you someday meet karma and end up in jail.
May your life be as ugly as your sense of humour.

Unbelievable.

After thought...I'm going to move on because you're not worth the energy. I have taken the time to think about it and I'm over it. Honestly, be well and good luck. I reacted and know these things will happen. It can't always be love and kindness. I understand. If you where fortunate enough to meet him you'd understand where I was coming from.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar