Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A lovely frugal day

 I took DIL and little GD 5 miles to a beautiful bluebell wood and apart from the petrol spent nothing. It was so peaceful.




I received some free goodies from the Olio food waste hero across the road:- chocolate hot x buns, blueberries and a packet of swoodles (sweet potato noodles) which are new to me but I'm happy to try. Then later before Sainsburys closed I did the 5 minute walk there and spent 90pence on 9 yellow sticker items which would have cost £15.20. I also tried a new recipe from Jack at Bootstrapcooking. It was pesto made by blitzing a 10 pence packet of salad leaves with some wild garlic gathered locally along with a couple of bits from the cupboard. I mixed it with some pasta and a few other left overs and it was delicious. I'm stepping up the frugality with all the rising prices. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar