So after an 11 hour drive (verdammt road construction! I gotta say that Sen. Byrd is really bringing the bacon home to WV...) I spent 30 minutes looking around for the No-Tell Motel here in Norfolk. I finally found it at about 10:15. I asked for a single, and was informed "Have no single! Only Suite! One million dollars!" My eyebrows must have shot up, because I was informed "May-Tell Motel next door have smoking rooms! They only charge nine hundred thousand!"
So I went next door to the May-Tell Motel. No smoking rooms available. Also, the rooms were nine hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I explained that I only wanted one room and for one night, not a lease on the whole floor for a month. The clerk didn't get the joke.
So I took my room and decided to go downstairs to the hotel bar for a beer before beddy-bye, since my wakeup call was set for 0mygod30 in the AM. Guess who all was in my hotel bar? The whole gunblogger crew, that's who. And I'm so alert, I strolled right past them at first...
And now to bed. 0mygod30 comes awful early in these parts.

0 Yorumlar