Hi ~ It's Bentley with a Weekend Update.
No ~ it's not your computer ~ it's me. I am feeling fuzzy!
Momma and my Grandma kept me busy all day yesterday.
A couple of weeks ago they knocked down a wall between my
Grandma's kitchen and her dining room to create an "open concept".
Well ~ I don't care about that, I was only concerned about the treaties
my Grandma keeps in the kitchen, but she assured me they are fine and
gave me two of them just to prove it.
What a relief!!!
Yesterday Momma and Grandma were moving furniture and working
on some kind of a pattern to put a slipcover on a pair of French
chairs. I don't know why they did this. There was a lot of pushing and
shoving and carrying of furniture and lamps and mirrors and more stuff.
Of course I had to supervise!
But a guy gets tired so I went into the study and curled up in my
Daddy's lap. We watched golf. But, I still had to keep track of my
Momma and Grandma, so I had to get up several times.
Well, that was my Sunday. Now I am feeling fuzzy and need to
power nap. I hope those squirrels can keep quiet for a while!
Lots of Love and Puppy Dog Kisses,
Bentley


0 Yorumlar