I just finished my fairy garden. I am taking some quick pics because fairies are
very elusive creatures and don't like to be photographed. I thought I
caught a glimpse of one moving some things into the cottage, so I'll be
brief.
It's a little cottage I made of twigs and stones and pine cones. I named it
Tinkerbell Cottage. Of course the new resident may want to change the name.
I left some garden tools because most fairies love to care for their gardens.
And a little bench and a watering can.
A little bridge to other realms.
A meandering path to the cottage.
And an ivy covered arbor.
Lots of flowers to tend.
And some succulents too.
A rusty old rake to gather twigs that may fall.
I think we better leave. I do believe that I saw some dishes being carried
through the door.
As we tiptoe quietly away ~ let's go visit
Bentley ~ you know to be respectful of the fairies now don't you?
Hugs,
Susan and Bentley












0 Yorumlar