Finally! Fall colors!
First I want to tell you that Shae (Baby Goat) is back home and seems to be getting better. On Saturday, the vet did an x-ray, gave her fluids with B vitamins, and an antibiotic injection that lasts four days. He also did blood work and another fecal exam. Today I am waiting to hear the results.
The Vet thinks her sickness may have been caused by something in the grasses and weeds the goats ate. He says wild onions can make them sick. The old saying that a goat can eat anything is a myth. The Vet also says it could be her age, she is seven, not a baby anymore.
I was seriously beginning to think the fall colors had passed us by. We have had mostly brown dead leaves falling.
But all of a sudden it's looking like fall.
There is just something about the sun shinning through the gold and red leaves, with all the orange and pink shades, that warms my heart...I simply love it! Looks like we've got lots of red berries this year too, the Holly trees and the Dogwoods.
Need to sew tonight. Just wanted to post a little update on my sweet little goat. Thank you all for the nice comments and well wishes for Shae.
Love,
Henny
First I want to tell you that Shae (Baby Goat) is back home and seems to be getting better. On Saturday, the vet did an x-ray, gave her fluids with B vitamins, and an antibiotic injection that lasts four days. He also did blood work and another fecal exam. Today I am waiting to hear the results.
The Vet thinks her sickness may have been caused by something in the grasses and weeds the goats ate. He says wild onions can make them sick. The old saying that a goat can eat anything is a myth. The Vet also says it could be her age, she is seven, not a baby anymore.
I was seriously beginning to think the fall colors had passed us by. We have had mostly brown dead leaves falling.
But all of a sudden it's looking like fall.
There is just something about the sun shinning through the gold and red leaves, with all the orange and pink shades, that warms my heart...I simply love it! Looks like we've got lots of red berries this year too, the Holly trees and the Dogwoods.
Need to sew tonight. Just wanted to post a little update on my sweet little goat. Thank you all for the nice comments and well wishes for Shae.
Love,
Henny

0 Yorumlar