Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Something To Look at Sunday

Spring is officially here!
And my sneezing and sinus pressure is proof!
And so are these lovely flowers!

Enjoy!


The biggest bee I've ever seen. I was a bit too close to him for comfort to get these shots, but I figured he was more interested in the flowers.








Snapdragons!


I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!
I am staring longingly out my window to a sunny and breezy day, but I know to stay outside for too long will mean watery, puffy eyes and an even worse headache.
Why is it the two times of year with the nicest weather makes me miserable???

I hope your allergies are being nice to you this year!
And if you don't have allergies, well, I don't want to know.

*All photographs are property of Kristin Rae and may not be used or duplicated without written permission.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar