Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Post #19/ It's Monday. What Are You Reading?



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This was a pretty good week. I didn't get a lot of reading in, but early in the week I did the HoHoHo Read-a-thon and that was fun. I read two books for that and won the Creative Writing challenge at Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries and More. If you haven't read the stories you should check out her blog, the stories themselves or the links are on her site and they're all a lot of fun. Mine is here. Thanks to Melissa for hosting that.

In other news, I still have not seen the Thor movie yet. Real life keeps interfering with a trip to the theater, but I've been seeing some reviews popping up on blogs and it sounds fun. Anybody seen it, and if so what are your thoughts?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar