So it has been fun to get back up to full speed on the painting front. I have completed the base's on Johns FIW French Inf and just have some tuff's to add and hit them with a varnish.
I have also completed the first 2 AW Miniature Indians and started the flesh on the next two.
With all these different projects on the go at the moment I have been prepping like a madman, I have not had this much prep completed since the build up to last years Winter Painting Challenge. Added to the plastic Saxons I completed while on holiday I have been busy pepping some fantastic Foundry Viking/Norse ( these are the wonderful old Citadel Norse range) below is only the start of the viking horde I am doing them all on individual bases so they can be used for all forms of game system.
While still on the dark ages I have been working through some Saga forces that will be up for sale when completed, the current force is a Welsh one and I finished the Levy bowmen.
I have to admit that I have not been having a great time at work these passed few months the last week before my holidays was one of my lowest points, I sucked it up and ground out that last few shifts and hoped it would not effect my holiday. I had a great holiday and did not think of my work once while away, unfortunately things had not changed and with in 10 min of starting my first shift I felt the need to do physical damage to someone/ something. This is all more than anyone should put up with and I have decided that my 13 years at my current job will be over as soon as I can. This will effect my hobby in a few ways first I might be a little less active online while job hunting and second I need to make my hobby do a bit more that pay for its self so I will be jumping back into selling onevilbay Ebay. To this end I have dug out a squad of Foundry Zulu war brits that will be going on Ebay this weekend I am posting them on here first so if anyone wants to make an offer feel free I will be looking for around £25 plus postage.
I have also completed the first 2 AW Miniature Indians and started the flesh on the next two.
With all these different projects on the go at the moment I have been prepping like a madman, I have not had this much prep completed since the build up to last years Winter Painting Challenge. Added to the plastic Saxons I completed while on holiday I have been busy pepping some fantastic Foundry Viking/Norse ( these are the wonderful old Citadel Norse range) below is only the start of the viking horde I am doing them all on individual bases so they can be used for all forms of game system.
While still on the dark ages I have been working through some Saga forces that will be up for sale when completed, the current force is a Welsh one and I finished the Levy bowmen.
I have to admit that I have not been having a great time at work these passed few months the last week before my holidays was one of my lowest points, I sucked it up and ground out that last few shifts and hoped it would not effect my holiday. I had a great holiday and did not think of my work once while away, unfortunately things had not changed and with in 10 min of starting my first shift I felt the need to do physical damage to someone/ something. This is all more than anyone should put up with and I have decided that my 13 years at my current job will be over as soon as I can. This will effect my hobby in a few ways first I might be a little less active online while job hunting and second I need to make my hobby do a bit more that pay for its self so I will be jumping back into selling on

0 Yorumlar