Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Nero" Board Game

Over Xmas I picked up a copy of this interesting board game called Nero (or rather post Emperor Nero mess with four warring Roman factions) in "The Works" shop for a tenner. It looks a simple enough game in itself to play but the contents seem to be perfect to set up as a campaign system for a Early Imperial Roman "Civil War" (DBA?) campaign. Not sure if this will be feasible with my 15mm Roman collection or serve as the inspiration I need to paint up my 28mm plastics gathering dust in a box in the loft (see below):


This was the first of two games I saw (and acquired), the other (Latin) has a much wider timescale and looks far more complex (hundreds of counters) - more of that later!

Might even be a case of getting some 6mm Roman armies ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar