Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

currents #4

Moving onward:

I, sometime in the last 6 months or so, I think, read in a book (I think Eat Sleep Move, by Tom Rath) that spending some time/moments on your feet, like any time at all, is really good for you.  Like just getting up and standing or taking a few steps and then coming back, just for a minute or whatever.  Coupling that with the 'Slight Edge'.  I think there is really something to that.  So I'm gonna try running with it  :).

Kind of side-bar.  I recently canceled netflix and hulu, due to spotify's debacle, its complicated, (also canceled spotify), and instead started a subscription with deezer hi-fi (their lossless streaming music).  So less video, more music.

Anyhow, I am repurposing the den space, for stand/able time/activity.  I have an audio/video setup in there, as well as we have an exercise bike and total gym thing (folded to side), just noting.  I also have a PC connected to the setup, it's actually the PC that I shared info with on a previous post on here at some earlier time.  With some upgrades, such as an nvme ssd drive for system and well, mostly the same as it was I guess, some modifications negligible.

Anyway, lemme just share some pics of the setup, hehehe:

Yes there is a bike, a gym thing, and I got some kids to dust too  :P

I've grown to like these foldable 'lifetime' tables, and this one raises comfortably.

And some space for standing or meditation cushions, WOOT!

Alright, just sharing a post.

~Peace peeps.

-db

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar