Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Already Forgot About Kari Ann Peniche


Everyone needs something to talk about today and since I'm tired of talking about the Gosselins I figured I might as well talk about Kari Ann Peniche. Access Hollywood interviewed her this week so she could respond to Mindy McCready's interview where Mindy said Kari Ann was a madam and a prostitute.

In the interview of Kari they let her try to set the record straight. She tried, but failed to convince me she wasn't a prostitute.

“Are you now, or have you ever been a madam?” Access Hollywood asked.

“I’ve never been a madam. I’ve never been a prostitute,” Kari Ann said. “Mindy is the craziest person I have ever met in my entire life. Like, she’s insane.”

So, you would think that if someone called you these things you would sue. Right? I mean someone said you sold sex for money and were a pimp and getting money for other people having sex. You would want to clear your name or take Mindy to court right?

“To say somebody is a prostitute is libelous,” Access Hollywood said.

“Yeah,” Kari Ann replied.

“Nobody’s suing Mindy for saying these things, these liable, horrible things. Why? … Why is that not happening?” Access Hollywood asked.

“I have no idea. I have no idea,” Kari Ann said. “I don’t know… I have no idea.”

“But if she’s proven to be a liar, doesn’t that vindicate you?” Access Hollywood asked.

“I just think the truth is the truth,” Kari Ann replied. “Karma is like good enough and you know, I mean if it continues then you know maybe I’ll have to do something about that.”

Yeah, karma huh? Well, I think Mindy already had about as much bad karma as one person can get, so I don't know what more Kari Ann thinks karma can do to Mindy. Kari Ann doesn't want to sue because I have a feeling she thinks she is going to lose. She also denied being hired by Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane as Mindy alleged and they were just friends. I noticed that Rebecca and Eric haven't sued Mindy about that statement either. Interesting considering that Eric & Rebecca are not shy about litigation as the fine people over at Gawker have discovered.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar