Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Little Blue Desk



 

 

Last week my friend and neighbor

told me that someone had given

her a small antique desk.

 



She didn't have room for it

and it needed some repair.

 



 

She offered it to me,

because she knows how I love

old pieces and projects.  

 




 

Here it is 

finished and in my house.

I had more problems with this 

desk than anything that I've ever

made over. 

That is the reason for the second 

lower trim-work.

I totally mangled that area

and had to cover up my mess.

 




 

I gave the inside a lace

look with the help of 

this little stencil. 

 

 

My sweet little helpers :)


 

I'll say goodbye until my 

next post and leave you

with this verse: 

 

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

In this verse, Jesus acknowledges that the Christian life will not be easy, but He also promises that we have a greater hope in the world to come!

 

Have a sweet week and thank you so much

for visiting.

 

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar