Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rest In Peace: Dave Cockrum


Uncanny X-Men 164
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
In very sad news, over at Newsarama it has been reported that Uncanny X-Men artist Dave Cockrum has passed away. For full details, peruse the article there.

Cockrum's art has touched my life, as I know it has touched many of yours. Any fan of the X-Men during the reboot that gave the world Storm, Nightcrawler, and Colossus knows of Cockrum's influence, which has lasted to this day. His renditions of Storm and Nightcrawler have especially stuck with me. To me, his is the definitive vision of those characters.

Cockrum is a legend, and I pray that he is in a better place now, where there is no pain and sorrow. God Speed Mr. Cockrum.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar