Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Serial Sampler #40

I have smelled this particular fragrance before. I remember at one point walking down the street and every other woman that passed me, smelled of this fragrance. This was a few years ago now, but it is still an incredibly popular scent. I never really got the hype around it, but I had a sample of it and I thought I would give it a second chance, as it has been over a year since I last remember smelling it on someone in passing.
 
It is Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.
 
The first ever perfume by Viktor & Rolf

Launched: 2005
 
Type: Oriental Floral / Feminine

Notes
Top: Tea, Bergamot and Osmanthus.
Middle: Orchid, Jasmine, Rose, Freesia and African Orange Flower.
Base: Patchouli and Musk.
It does smell exactly how I remember, it is nice but I still don’t get the obsession over it! It smells like a mature powder floral to me, which isn’t really my vibe. I can really smell the Bergamot, Orchid, Jasmine, Rose, Patchouli and Musk notes. It is quite strong, but it isn’t overpowering at all. I just don’t think the fragrance is that special, but it is nice and inoffensive. I would wear it to use up the sample, but I probably wouldn’t buy a bottle (even though the bottle design is gorgeous).
 
You can purchase the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum in 30ml (£56.00), 50ml (£78.00) and 100ml (£110.00) from Boots.com.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar